Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here's the mess

For more than a year after I moved in to this apartment, I had paths through stacks of boxes filled with the crap I couldn't make myself throw away. Now, most of the boxes are gone (along with several dumpsters worth of stuff- I worked slowly, box by box and made myself throw things away). What's left is the stuff I couldn't make myself throw away or that I have accumulated since the purge. I'm doing much better than I was, but I still have a long way to go.
This is what I see when I walk in the door.
Bedroom closet (sorry these are out of order)
Hallway closet/linen closet
Bedroom
My desk. Since I have trouble moving sometimes, I typically spend a lot of time here.
The entryway
More entryway.
Bathroom shelves. I don't have any storage area in my bathroom (it's tiny), so I had to buy some of these cheap shelves. Unfortunately, they've accumulated a lot of junk.
More hallway/linen closet.
Livingroom.
The official craft area, but rarely used. I use the entire apartment for my art.
Livingroom.
Livingroom, kitchen.

No comments: